Thursday, September 1, 2011

Global Highway

Last week the University of Wollongong put on a thing called Global Highway which is an event with 23 tables around campus each representing a different country.  Each country sets up various games, food, and activities associated with that country for everyone to participate in or try.  The two tables that my dorm set up were Japan and Norway because we have a few people from each of those countries around our dorm.  I was supposed to help out at the tables by setting up the mario games for Japan and making snowflakes at the Norway table but I spent most of the day wandering around the other tables and eating all the candy and other foreign foods each table had.


Also the other day I finally got a chance to drive here!  It was scary at first but after a few minutes it was no big deal.  I just kept thinking in my head the entire time LEFT LEFT LEFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment